Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A little nesting...


It's too early for this right??
Nesting that is!!
i have been cleaning and sorting and freaking out all week!! OK all month!!! LOL
I have sooooooooo much to do before this baby comes and i just think my list will never some to an end. I have sorted clothes {where do they all come from anyway...i swear they multiply}...cleaned my oven...sorted more clothes and did about 20 loads of laundry {ok, so maybe not 20 but it feels like 20} LOL. I have been freaking out about the nursery and Maddies new bedroom, and the amount of sorting and cleaning that needs done for that! Maddies new big girl room is currently our one and only junk room...the place we keep all our stuff that we don't need right away but cannot get rid of it. It is ceiling to floor stuffed with stuff...you can just about step into the room and that is it!!! I have nightmares about it...LOL

So...anyway, enough of me freaking out about things that will happen {probably the week before the baby comes}.

I scrapped last night...i think i am scrap nesting too...i have tons of pics that need to go into albums so i have been on a scrapping kick lately. it's been fun...it has been a while since i have been so motivated to scrap anything. :)

Well...i hope you all are well and not catching the nasty bug that is going around!!
It's traveling around here like wild fire!

5 comments:

Cathy said...

Great new layout!! You sure are a girly girl! hehe :)

The Gwynne Family said...

Hey there
I must say you are very creative and artistic, love the work.
If you are cleaning like mad you should come back to Ireland and stay with me, the house could do with a thorough clean :-)
Anyway take it easy
Lindsay x

Anonymous said...

LOL....you did laundry and cleaned Maddies clothes and then cleaned your oven haha.....what does your oven have to do with the new baby lol. I love the layout and Maddies hat is soooo cute. See ya soon :)

Anonymous said...

that anonymous comment was from me :) Your sister Heather.....it won't let me leave comments anymore....i have to have my own blog or something :(

Anonymous said...

Heather I think you can leave a nickname - Maisie!!!

Poor baby is getting blamed on the oven cleaning and maddie's clothes being piggin'. Geg!!

I was gonna say, if that is nesting then there is something seriously wrong in our family, considering Andy is OCD about the cleaning and ironing LOL!!!