Sunday, January 20, 2008

Scrappy happy news...











Well what a weekend...
Friday afternoon a package arrived on my doorstep and inside it was my copy of Scrapbook Trends wedding book...it has a layout i made of my sister and her hubby in it...it's one of their many engagement pictures. There was also all kinds of goodies in the box as a Thank you!!! can't wait to use them.

Then Saturday night i got an email from Scrapbook Trends requesting one of my pages for their June issue! I was so excited. It is the "Model Bride" page i did my sister. :) Looking forward to that!

i was also feeling creative this weekend and made my sister this wall hanging...she saw mine last week when she was over at the house and asked me to make her one...so of course i did! LOVE how it turned out...and i think she liked it too!! Judging by the "Ohhhh...it's soooooooooo CUTE" reaction she gave!!! LOL

I also made a little thank you card from some scraps i had left over from a layout i am working on...hope to get it finished soon....i even have the title, journaling and design done...but there is *something* missing??? Not sure what exactly....

DH has been sick all weekend, so it has been quiet around here...we have not moved from the house since Friday!!! Tonight though i have a PSE class, me, Cathy and her boss are all going...i am excited because i have had my PSE for probably a year and have not a clue how to use it all!!! i edit my pics in it...but that's about it. I hope to learn LOTS!

2 comments:

Dolores said...

love your altered stuff, and congrats on the pub!

Cathy said...

Aww, I finally remembered my password and email address so I can leave comments again! lol

Congrats on the pub girl!! YOU ROCK!!!