Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Without Power...
















We were without power today...it went off at around 4am...maybe earlier but Madison woke us at 4am crying because it was so freaking dark!!! She had her nightlight on in her room and when it went off she was not happy! Daddy got her a flashlight which kept her quiet and she went back to sleep...needless to say i was awake the rest of the night because i had to get up at 6.30am and was afraid i would sleep in!! i am TIRED!

I have been working on some scrappy stuff...having fun with my cuttlebug.
Dayami from OPAAT talked me into getting one...and i LOVE it!!! ;)
i want to emboss everything!!! LOL I made a page on my hair do from my sisters wedding....i am a flat iron kinda girl normally but my sister insists that bigger is better {especially for wedding hair}...so i made her day with BIG hair and curls!!! I also made this little Thanks card...i used my embossing machine for it!


Took some pics of the kids...hope you are not bored seeing my kids on my blog with every post!!! LOL I know Janine isn't...so i post them for her! :) I changed them to B&W in my PSE because they were taken in a resturant and the lighting was crap...i really need to invest in a good flash!!! My next purchase hopefully SOON!!!

3 comments:

Angela said...

I could never get bored with pics of your M&M's. Love you with big hair!! :)

Jane F. Smith said...

Love the black and white pics!! So cute!!

Anonymous said...

I will NEVER tire of seeing pics of the kids!!

OMW Michelle it is truly freaky how much Maddie looks like you in that picture! Its like you superimposed your face onto her head!! When she is older she is just gonna look exactly like you.
xx