Friday, January 4, 2008

NEW YEAR Sled riding...











New Years day we took the kids sled riding...i did not bring my camera because it was snowing and i didn't want to get it all snowy and wet!! But i did snap some pics before we left! The kids were really hamming it up for me!! I think they are getting used to me sticking my camera in their faces at every opportunity!!! LOL

We had such a fun time...an elderly lady from our church has the most perfect hill in her back yard for this age group...Madison LOVED it!! Normally she is not fussed on the snow {like her Mummy!!}. Matthew on the other hand LOOOOOOOOOVES the snow so much! He was rolling in it and diving off his sled into it...and of course eating half of it too!!! LOL



So we had our big U/S yesterday at 9.30am!
After gagging down 36ozs of water {YUCK! LOL}...i was ready to find out what we were having!! Madison and Matthew both guessed BOY...i really had no idea and PJ thought GIRL....so off we went....me dying to pee from the second we got in the van, we then had to wait 45 minutes before they took us into the room!!!!!!!!!!!! I was DYING!!! She put the little thing on my tummy and there was our baby...moving and wriggling, kicking and waving!!! I am AMAZED i cannot feel all these movements...now i am wondering what the heck it is doing in there when i do feel it!!! LOL So anyway....back to the scan. She did all the measurements and checked out the heart and spine, everything looks GREAT. Then she asked us if we wanted to know the sex...of course we said YES! Madison immediately said "It's a BOY"...so she looked and looked and looked and looked...and tried a different angle and looked somemore...then she said




















"I CAN'T TELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I don't see Boy parts but that doesn't mean anything...could just be too early {which i really don't think it is}...so we are thinking girl. But we really don't know for sure :(

I am actually not as bummed as i thought i would be...i am excited for June now even more!!! LOL i will scan the 2 pics we got of our peanut later...we got a really good side profile shot...and i have to say we have one very active little baby in there!!! She was having a really hard time getting the measurements because it was moving around so much!!!

8 comments:

Dayami said...

OMG!!! Michelle!!! How exciting is that! It doesnt matter what it is, as long as is healthy.
The girl would be soo cute though ;) hehhehhe
Hugs,
Dayami

Cathy said...

Oh, I so happy the baby is nice and healthy!! I'm excited to see also if it's a boy or girl.

Those pictures of the kids are adorable!! Madison is so photogenic.

Julie said...

So love the pics Michelle. Your children are very cute.

I too am glad the baby is well and all is going great.

TanishaRenee said...

Great photos Michelle!

June will be here before you know it! Glad to hear everything is good with your little peanut!

Melissa S said...

Michelle...maybe you can get another US in a few weeks..ugh the anticipation!!! Glad that your little peanut is doing well so far:)

Danielle Holsapple said...

Sooo sorry they couldn't tell you the gender Michelle! :( I love your shots of the kids ready to sled!

Angela said...

Love your photos!! I am excitted to find out what you are having!! I love surprizes!!!

Anonymous said...

Aw these pictures are sooo cute!!!

Our snow disappeared after one day LOL!! It was exciting while it lasted hee hee!!

:)