Friday, January 11, 2008

Quick update..







Well..i have been scrapping like crazy..working on Heathers wedding pictures.
they are all so pretty...so easy to work with!!

I also have scrapday at my SIL's house on Saturday! I love these days...i always get tons done!!! Plus the food is always a bonus!! LOL

**Tonight Me, Madison, Cathy and Sydney are going to Disney on Ice!!! I am so excited! It is Princess Disney on Ice too!!! :) Madison doesn't really understand where she is going but i know she will LOVE it!!! I will be sure to bring my camera and snap some pics!! ;)








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww have fun!! I wish I was going! We took Adam last year and he LOVED it!!

I love that layout, so cute :)

Monica said...

Love this lo! Such pretty pps! Have fun at Disney on ice!

Anonymous said...

Hey there Michelle
Lindsay(wilkinson)Gwynne here.
Came across Janine's web and noticed a link to your blog. Was great reading through it. A good way to find out what has been going on with you guys.
Congrats on your expectancy of number 3, must say you look great. I'm still on 1 and think that will do me. We have a blog too so if you have time and nosey then check it out, Its www.gwynnegazette.blogspot.com
would love to hear from you.
Take it easy

Lindsay x

TanishaRenee said...

I love the LO, Michelle! Madison looks so pretty in her dress!

Cathy said...

Great layout!!! We had a such a fun time at Disney on Ice!! :)