Friday, February 15, 2008

24 weeks!!

Here are my 24 week pics! This pregnancy is just flying in!!! I LOVE my belly!!!!!

Here is Miss Madison yesterday...she got a cute treat bag from Nanny and DanDan for Valentines day and there was flipflops and cute hair clips and candy in it!!! She LOVED it...the flipflops crack me up...she insisted on putting them on right away and wearing them with her socks!!! Silly girl!





Well this pic is so blurry...but this is the reaction of a little boy who was just told he has finally saved up enough money {his own money i might add} to buy himself a DS!!! He has wanted one FOREVER and decided he was going to save his own money to get one. Well yesterday was the big day...and i think he was excited...it is hard to tell!!! LOL






11 comments:

Angela said...

Yay Mathew! I am sur ehe will have a blast with it!

Michelle you are so adorable! Pregnancy really agrees with you! Cant wait to see your belly in person!

Maddie looks so cute in her pigtails!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

oh michelle look at your cute little belly!!! i just adore the first pic, you must scrap it! and madisons piggy tails made me just go "aaawwwwww"...such sweet kids you have girlie

Unknown said...

and tell mr. matthew WAY TO GO BOY!!!!!!!!

Ana said...

I agree with Angela, pregnancy really is your thing. YOu look beautiful and your belly is sooooo adorable.

Congrats Matthew on your big accomplisment!!!! HE will have tons of fun with it.

Madison a girl after my own heart...flip flops are the best ever! They rule, especially red ones w/sparkles.

Jane F. Smith said...

Yep....he's excited!!!

Danielle Holsapple said...

You are tooooooo cute!!!!!!!

And I am always amazed how BIG your kiddos are getting!

TanishaRenee said...

Michelle, I swear you have to be the most adorable pregnant woman ever! Madison has such a sweet little face and I can definitely tell how happy your son is! LOL! He must be so proud of himself to have saved up his own money...what a valuable lesson!

Melissa said...

You are so gorgeous!!! Pregnant women everywhere are green with envy at how good you look!

brooke2916 said...

Michelle! You look amazing!!

Anonymous said...

Cuuuuuuute!!!!!

Ah Michelle you look gorg. Pregnancy so suits you :) If you wanna get yourself in the mood for new buba's arrival go check my blog to see my latest shoot. Sweet little baby!!

That's AWESOME that Matthew saved up enough money for his own DS - how cool is he????? Very smart little boy who does NOT take after Auntie Janine in any way shape or form :) (Or his mama who is was once as bad with money as I am!!).

Everytime you post pictures of Maddie it freaks me out cause of how ridiculously similar she looks to you. Like SERIOUSLY!!! And she is getting bigger. She so suits pigtails! I roared when I saw her feet in those flipflops though!!

Talk soon, janinexxxx

Cathy said...

Hey girl, I have to agree, pregnancy really does agree with you!! You look adorable.

Thats great the Matthew saved up enough $$$ for his own DS.

Maddie is as cute as ever!! :)