Monday, February 11, 2008

No complaining....







Ummmmm...so what's up with the title you might ask??
This Sunday in church we were set the challenge to go 21 days without complaining!
We were given a bracelet to wear that says "A complain free world.org" on it. Apparently this world complains too much! What i have to do to complete this is go 21 days {one after the other} without complaining...if i mess up i have to move my bracelet to the other arm and start my 21 days over again...we are going to see how long it takes to actually complete the 21 days!! They have a website that i believe is http://www.acomplainfreeworld.org/ if you want to check it out. You could even try it yourself! I have switched my bracelet once already! so here's to complain free blogging...and a complain free 21 days!!! :)


Saturday night we turned one of the tags on the count down to valentines day calendar and it was "Make someone special a card"...so out came the stickers and glue and paper!!! Matthew made a card for his buddy Ethan and Madison decided to make one for Mrs Sue {her Sunday school teacher}...they loved making them! I even taught Matthew the art of sanding over embossed paper to make the pattern pop out!!! LOL He thought that was cool...of course he covered the entire card with Transformer stickers but he still had fun sanding it!


I also got a little creative. I have these cute little bottles that i actually picked up from our churches Outpost store. I made the little flowers to go in them and filled it with glass micro beads and they will sit on my new shelf that has been ordered and should be here in a couple of weeks!!! :) YEAH!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Those flowers are so, so cute!

21 days without complaining would be a huge challenge for anyone! We all have so many things to be thankful for, but don't tend to focus on that when we get in a bad mood, do we?

Haha - if I tried that challenge I would be switching arms everyday at least three or four times! Good luck to you!

Cathy said...

Good luck Michelle!!! I'm sure I'll be switching often also! :)

That jar of flowers is too cute!!

Love that Matthew sanded his paper!! To cool!

The Gwynne Family said...

Hey there was good of you to pop onto our blog. was nice to hear from you.
As for this no complaining thing sounds good in theory but i must admit I probably wouldn't last the pace so all the best to you and look forward to hearing how you are getting on with that wee challenge :-)

Give my love to all

Talk soon Lindsay

Monica said...

Love the flowers in the jar!! When you get a chance I tagged you on my blog!