Saturday, February 9, 2008

Saturday morning...







HAPPY SATURDAY MORNING!!!
We are having a quiet relaxing day!
This morning i got up and made some muffins...they were soooooooo YUMMY!!! I have been in the mood to bake lately...and cook, trying new things in the kitchen. I don't do that very often.

I also made a cute little gift bag. It is for Madison sunday school teacher for Valentines day...she is so good to Madison. :)

This week has been busy...our Wednesday night childrens program at the church has started back up, it is so fun! the kids are AWESOME. We also have our cafe that night at the church so that means NO COOKING for me!!! YEAH!
I had a DR appointment on thursday...which was probably the worst appointment i have ever had at that office. Not only did the DR make us wait in a pokey little room that was about 100 degrees but The DR was so rude and mean...he told me i had to watch my weight because he only wanted me to gain a total of 20 lbs this pregnancy {which is definitely NOT happening!!!}...he said i am on my way to gaining 50-60 lbs...which is so not true. I haven't gained a lot so far...infact this is the smallest i have been with any of my pregnancies. He then said i sounded canadian...even though i told him i was from N.Ireland...he said he didn't believe me. He had a student with him and he had her try to find the heartbeat which she couldn't but he said it was ok because the baby was moving all over...so my appointment came down to him saying "You are too fat"...snd i didn't get to hear the heartbeat {which is my fav part}. needless to say i won't be going to see him again!
We watched "The waitress" last night.
It was a quirky little movie...i enjoyed it. PJ even watched it with me...he was all prepared to sit and surf the internet while i watched my movie...but he got into it too!! Tonight we have "Ghost rider" to watch...maybe i will need the laptop for that one!! LOL








7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the heck with that doctor??!!! I would have been ragin'!!!! No heartbeat and telling you you are fat?! You are the teeniest pregnant person ever! Who says that to a pregnant woman?!!

SHEESH!!!!!!!!!!

Your muffins do look very yummy and I love the little bag you made - too cute :)

Haven't seen The Waitress but I did see Ghost Rider. It is cheesy biscuits, like most Nicholas Cage movies, but I did enjoy it and I very much decided I was getting a motorbike after I watched it. Hey, I forgot about that!! Must make a note to get my motorbike test.

Talk to you later Skinny.
xxx

Cathy said...

Hey!!!!!!!! We just watched the Waitress, the other night!! It was kinda funny.

Terry even thinks that DR was very rude to you.

Angela said...

So sorry about the Dr. Just makes me want to smack him!

Your muffins look very tasty and the bag is too cute!

The Gwynne Family said...

Hey there
I can't believe that Dr.
How RUDE indeed i think i would be putting in a complaint if i were you.
You have not a pick of fat on you even being pregnant there is hardly anything to you.
I wouldn't listen to him or give it much more thought.

Your muffins looked delicious.
Now I'm in the mood to bake. Maybe make more with James when he gets home from nursery :-)

Well enjoy your day

Lindsay

Melissa S said...

Yikes sounds like a doctor visit from you know where! Are those lemon poppy seed muffins??? Yummy!

Melissa said...

I'd have smacked that doctor! And I wouldn't listen to him about gaining weight. If you're eating healthy and the baby is healthy, then that's all that matters!

Gorgeous bag, yummy muffins. Makes me want to go bake the bread I bought the stuff to make this last weekend!

Kelly said...

You get fat... Doubt it girl. WHo cares anyway... i ditto the others! Enjoy yourself and this pregnancy!