Saturday, February 23, 2008

Simple Pleasures...




Who would have thought a laundry basket could be the source of so much fun not only for the ENTIRE day on Friday but also all day today too!!!! LOL
I had it sitting out as i am slowly but surely getting laundry done...the kids asked if they could play with it and i said "sure". It has been a fort, a sled, a car, a bathtub you name it. Infact right as i type this post my kids are giving each other rides around our kitchen in it!! LOL

Matthew also got new sneakers! Apparently they make him run faster and jump higher...they also help him balance better!! LOL He LOVES them...and wants to wear them ALL THE TIME! The poor boy grows out of his shoes quicker than i can keep up! He was in much need of some new footwear!

On the scrappy scene...
I got 2 of my cards requested for July's CARDS magazine...
I have never been published in this mag before so i am excited to see it!!
I also had a layout requested for July Scrapbook Trends magazine...it is one i completed a couple of weeks ago and i LOVE it...i used a new technique on it!!! ;)
Can't wait to see it!
I have been working away on pages and cards...can't share just yet though.
I have also been re-organizing my scrap space and am loving it.

Hope you are all having a great weekend. We are planning on cleaning out the junkroom some more today...crazy exciting huh??!!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulations on the pub calls! You are so talented, though, that they better be knocking down your door! ;)

It seems the kids grow up so fast, don't they? New shoes are always a sign of that!

Dayami said...

LOL!!!I love these pictures!!!
Congratulations!!!! :)
Love you, girl
ps btw you were tagged. check my blog ;)

Cathy said...

Well I'm glad your pictures of Sydney turn out the same way as mine, I can't get that girl to sit still for anything! :)

The girls pay with our laundry basket all the time!! Yes, it usually is someone pulling Sydney all around while she sits in there.

Anonymous said...

Aw that is so cute! Little amuses the innocent!

Great news re: your cards!!!!!!!!!!!

Danielle Holsapple said...

AMazing what they want to play with, huh?!

And huge congrat on teh toots! So very well deserved!

Melissa S said...

Ooo that is great with the pubs Michelle!!! And tell me about it...boxes baskets...who knew what fun they could be right??? :)

TanishaRenee said...

Such fun pics! My ds loves to play choo choo train in the laundry basket!