Wednesday, February 20, 2008


Hey everyone!
Thought i would do a quick update as i haven't blogged in a couple of days...ok, so it's been almost a week!!!!!

Last weekend i ended up getting the flu again...i spent the weekend alone, just me and the toilet! LOL
Madison went to my Mum and Dad's and Matthew went with PJ to his teen retreat. Luckily the sickies did not last too long and i was feeling normal again by Monday!!

Matthew had a DR appointment yesterday...he has his KINDERGARTEN registration on thursday!!! He needed a physical so that meant SHOTS!! 3 of them!! He was very brave and just cried a little...he is all set now for school!

I also made a quick card "Have fun on your Birthday" card!
Just playing around using some scraps.

Not much else going on lately...the baby and i are growing! YIKES!! I am so hungry lately but trying to distract myself with cleaning and scrapping!! LOL I have been craving salty stuff like crazy...especially chips, so we are not allowed chips near the house!!!!! LOL {i seriously would eat them ALL!!!!}.




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mick you are sooooo tiny...your all belly...eat all the chips you want :) I almost cried when i read Matthew had to get 3 shots:( I'm glad he is ok though.....i won't beable to take my kids to get shots because i will be crying ha! Well i'll see ya tonight!

Heather

Anonymous said...

Poor Matthew :( He was so brave.

Eat your bodyweight in chips Mick - it's your right as a pregnant woman!!!

H - you will have to get Mick to take your kiddos for their shots!!!!!!!

Janinexx

Michelle said...

LOL!! I have a hard enough time taking my own kids!!! Heather will make Brian do it. She can sit in the car outside and cry!!! It seriously is awful...i hate it.

I would be the size of a house if i lived with you too encouraging me to eat my body weight in chips!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Good thing you live on the other side of the world Miss Janine!!! {sometimes}.

Anonymous said...

I expect you to say the same things to me when I am preggo...."Here Janine, eat this box of donuts...you absolutely are not gaining too much weight..." etc.

That's what sisters are for :)

xx

Kelly said...

Is that card not darling???? You are too cute, eat away...

Melissa said...

You always make gorgeous things, even when you're just "playing around" with scraps. :-P

Next time you go out, buy yourself one of those single-serve bags of chips. You deserve a treat every now and then! But I'm on the same plain of existance as you when it comes to pregnancy - try to eat as healthy as possible and not overindulge. The only thing that didn't apply to for me was banana split blizzards from DQ! hahaha!

But ice cream is nutritionally OK because it is made from milk and milk has calcium. And banana split is OK because it has fruit in it. hehehe

Melissa said...

AND I'm glad you're feeling better! Being pregnant can be miserable enough on its own without the flu to come in and make it worse!

Take care of yourself and that little baby!

Cathy said...

Glad your feeling better Michelle!!

Stinks when the kids have to get shots, I always get teary eye'd when they get them.