Friday, October 10, 2008

Can you believe it?????!!!!!!!

Lilly is 4 MONTHS OLD ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know i say this every month but "She is growing waaaaaaay too fast!!". What a cutie pie she is too...she loves her Mommy and Daddy...we get LOTS of smiles. She is becoming "strange" with other people...she looks at us with her big blue glaring eyes as if to say "Why am i not in your arms!!" LOL She is becoming stronger everyday...trying to pull herself up to sit when she is in her little bouncy seat...rolling all over...scooting off her blanket. She is becoming more tolerant of tummy time now too. She is a talker! She babbles from the minute she gets up in the morning! She sleeps GREAT, and loves her nap times!
Now i don't normally put her in her swing to sleep...but she fell asleep in it the other day and it was so cute...she never did take to a paci {although we all tried very hard to get her to take one}...she LOVES her fingers instead! Here she is snoozing away sucking on her fingers.




I've been playing with my sewing machine!!! I have been making my own cloth wipes...PJ thinks i am becoming all crunchy Mama...but i just like being able to sew something and have it look like what it's supposed to look like!!!!!!! LOL ;)
We are still cloth diapering and so i thought why not make some wipes too...these are fleece with terry cloth back!
No big weekend plans here...thank goodness!
PJ and I are homeroom parents for Matthew's class which means we have to organize his class halloween party!!! So we will probably work on that! Gotta make it cool! Any ideas???


6 comments:

Janine said...

LOVE the pictures and little update on Lilly....only 16 days till I get to see her. hope she isn't strange with me...though no-one could ever be as strange as miss maddie was LOL!!!

Love your little cloths too - makes me excited about our LITTLE PROJECT ;)

Go on the Martha Stewart website or buy her magazine, I bet there's cute ideas there for halloween. If you can think of anything that I could bring over to make it cool just let me know....I'm not sure what we have that you guys don't?

xx

Michelle said...

I don't know Janine?
I can't think of anything that you would have that would be different than over here??
I am soooooooo excited about our little project!! I have been using my sewing machine a ton so i am good enough when you come over!! LOL

Oh my word maddie was sooooo strange!! LOL Lilly is not as bad as she was...she doesn't give the dirty looks {yet!}. Madison gave you the best looks like! Cheeky cat!

brooke2916 said...

Yes, I can believe she's 4 months... but that's only because Mason is 4 months today!! But... No, it's hard to believe, the time is just flying by! She is such a precious little girl :) Mason likes to suck on his fingers (sometimes his whole fist), too! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

She is the most beautiful baby EVER!

Can't WAIT for J to get here YAY!

-H xo

Angela said...

Oh Lilly looks adorable snoozing in her swing! Ava is saying "aaawwwww". I love that you are a crunchy mama. I may worry a little if you start wearing dreds. LOL

Sissy said...

Michelle! She is gorgeous! I love her eyes (I think I have said that before! lol!)... Lauren never would take a paci either, but today she found one and walked around for a bit with it in her mouth!

Hey, you haven't been by the blog lately, so you didn't see that you won the Halloween deco's if you want them. If so email me with your address and I'll drop them in the mail tomorrow. ( http://newfrymusings.blogspot.com/2008/10/cutie-patootie.html )