Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sickie baby :(

Poor Little Lilly...she has been coughing and coughing for over a week now. Matthew brought a nasty cough home from school a while back and it has been traveling through our family. Thursday night Lilly was coughing so much i couldn't sleep, i was so worried she was going to choke or something. So Friday i called her DR and made an appointment to have her looked at. Good thing i did, poor girl has bronchitis! She is now on an antibiotic and hopfully it will be all cleared up by Wednesday! She has been good though...not real fussy or anything, just her normal happy self with a horrible cough! The Dr advised me to lock her in her room and never let her out because she is so beautiful :) He said she will be a little heartbreaker! Lilly on the other hand was not too amused with him! LOL She bawled anytime he came near her! LOL

We have been busy busy this weekend getting ready for the MANY parties we have coming up this next weekend!
We have school parties, Halloween parties and Matthew's b-day party over the course of 2 days!! LOL

Maddie got her hair cut today and it is sooooooooooooo cute :)
I cannot wait to show pics...she looks so cute. I really tried to talk PJ into letting me get the girls ears pierced but it was a no go :( I REALLY wanted to do it while they are little so they won't poke at them and they won't remember the pain of getting them done {Lilly won't anyway}. Daddy is being stubborn though...but i am not backing down, i will keep talking about it until i drive him nuts and he gives in! LOL ;)

On the scrappy front i did make a little mini album with my Fall pics {below} and i LOVE it. I will post pics in a bit. It only took me one night to complete it! That's pretty impressive for me right now! LOL
Oh i gotta give my friend ANGELA a shout out...she got her first double page layout requested by CK this week!!! This is HUGE and i am soooooooo excited for her! I can't wait to see it in print...it will be FABULOUS!

7 comments:

Angela said...

I agree with the Dr about Lilly being a little heart breaker. She is gorgeous! Good luck with the ear piercing! I will be pulling for ya...So are you excited for the weekend??? You are such a sweetheart mntioning me on your blog. You know I probably wouldn't have submitted with out you nudging me. Hugs girl can't wait to see you all again!!!

PS I am still waiting on pics of your fall mini!!!

Cathy said...

I'm so glad that she has been a happy baby even with being so sick. She is so beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

she's adoable Michelle! I can't believe how big she's getting. BTW, miss you on OPAAT..sad to see it go. On the other hand, I'm so busy @ the kids' school, working P/T and doing class projects for the silent auction, I don't have time to scrap myself anymore. However, that should all change in the next two weeks...thing should slow down a bit and I can have fun again. LOL Take care! -Julie (MooMee2Em)

Unknown said...

Awww :( Poor baby!

I agree with the doctor, too! Lock her up and keep her there!

Sissy said...

Awe, Michelle, what a sweet picture of Miss Lilly. What lens did you shoot that with?

I just realized that I posted about possibly naming the *next* girl Lillian or Lily Ann, never thought about your Lilly! Thats funny...

Hey, did you get your decos?

Sissy said...

Oh! And as for the ear piercing, I told my DH that I was going to do it. He said no. I explained that the best time is to do it when they are little, and won't remember or mess with them. He was still hesitant, and then I explained that she's technically 75% mine, since I did all the extra work, and I got them pierced. lol! He was a little ticked at first, but now he thinks they are cute, and realizes that it was for the best.

So good luck, just keep at him!

Anonymous said...

Michelle,

Don't know if you were able to convince dh to let you have the girls ears pierced or not. I had a similar problem with dh and had to convince him as well.

I have a couple of strategies if you still need to reassure him now is the best time as infants/little girls when mommy can care for them.

Write me an e-mail if you need some additional thoughts.

Amy
amyswor@hotmail.com