Monday, November 3, 2008

It's been a while...

I know i haven't blogged in FOREVER...we have had such a busy week/weekend! My sister Janine came to visit last Monday, she is here until Thursday. It is so great to see her again. :) She has been spending lots and lots of quality time with the kids...reading books and playing house! ;) Lilly just loves her, which makes me happy.
This weekend we also had what seemed like a million parties...between Halloween school parties and trick or treating then Matthews birthday party on Saturday...we are exhausted! LOL
I also had friends from SB.Com come to visit this weekend...they were getting family photos done by my sister {Janine} and they attended the parties too! It was so GREAT seeing them again and meeting their husbands and kids. I hope it is not too long before we get together again!
Our Friends Tom and Jennie and Toby also came down for the crazy fun! I have to thank them so much for all the help with Matthews party...i really appreciate all that you guys did this weekend...Tom and Jennie are the BEST! :)
I don't have pics to share in this post...but if you check out my sisters blog she has TONS of CUTE Halloween pics and stuff on her blog www.janinewalkersblog.com
Oh...Lilly is all better now :) No more nasty cough.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Michelle it was wonderful to see everyone and meet the rest of your family. So hope we see each other soon...Enjoy the rest of the week with Janine. Hugs

Unknown said...

It was great to see you guys (Janine, too) and you know we will do anything for you. And then promptly give you a hard time about it afterwards. Jennie particulary enjoyed our time just sitting on the futon. She's a simple girl.

Cathy said...

Hey!! Just wanted to stop by and say Hello! :)