Monday, November 17, 2008

SNOW...


YES...it is offically winter :( Snow started flying Sunday afternoon...and hasn't really quit yet. It snowed all day today. I actually find the first snow fall really pretty...and maybe a little exciting. But seriously i dread the next 4-5 months. I wish we would only get snow for Christmas then be done with it, that would be perfect for me :)

Ok...i should also confess that yes my kids were HYPER and hopped up on sugar for about an hour after the candy feast. Aunty Heather came for a visit just as they were finished eating and then the sugar kicked in and well...you can read the comments on my last post...She witnessed the running around like superman with their PJ shirts flapping behind them like capes...the pretending to "Poop stuffed animals"...the hysterical laughter every time Matthew "farted his pants". {eye roll}. Then they CRASHED...and went to bed, both Mommy and kids happy.

4 comments:

The Gwynne Family said...

Love the pictures of snow, there are beautiful. I love to look at snow but hate going out in it, you just can't beat the god old Irish rain all year. Do you not miss it here sometimes?

Anyway have a great week x

Janine said...

FLIPPIN HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cathy said...

I agree with you, the first time we get dumped on with snow, it is pretty.. I love the way it coats the trees, and makes them looks so pretty... but 4-5 months of 6 or more inches of snow is a bit over the top, and nearly done already with my feet being ice cold!!

TOoo funny about the kids! LOL

Sissy said...

<----- Still very jealous of the snow! We just now finally hit freezing at night!