Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Scrap goodies...









I haven't fully got back to scrapping yet...but i did make a few wee things for Lilly. I used the gorgeous pictures my sister Janine took.

The first project is a creative imaginations gift card holder...i covered it in patterned paper and cut the flowers and such out. The butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch. I added little rhinestones and ribbon...and the cute blue gem :)


The second project is an altered shadow box...i used Ali Edwards idea {her butterfly frame} but instread of doing all butterflies i added some little prints of Lilly! I added rhinestones to the centers of the butterflies.


The third project is a hanging frame of Lilly...i used a MM metal frame...and punched holes in it using my crop-a-dile. I used ribbon to hang it...it is also adorned with rhinestones and a pretty gem at the bottom. Oh...i also added a couple of beads to the ribbon! LOVE IT :)


Thanks for looking...hope you all have a GREAT wednesday!



5 comments:

brooke2916 said...

WOW! These are all great!! I still havn't been able to scrap, I need to get some updated photos. But I started working on some photo boxes for my scrap space (I have a pic in my sb.com gallery of one)

Hope you're doing good :)

Anonymous said...

I love how you used the Creative Imaginations Gift Card holder!
Very very pretty!
keep up the great projects!
:)

Vera said...

those are beautiful, Michelle!

Janine said...

These are gorgeous Mick, will you make me one of the wee frames? Actually will you make me one of all of them???!!

xx

Unknown said...

I'm telling you, I found out that CTMH sells those MM metal frames for like $4.50 apiece and I ordered 20 of them! Yes, TWENTY! lol

EVERYONE I know is getting a frame like that from me for Christmas. When they compliment it, I will say, "my friend Michelle from Scrapbook.com gave me the idea!" lol