Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sunny days rock :)

We had AWESOME weekend weather! It was gorgeous out...Saturday evening we took the kiddoes to the playground to burn off some energy...Matthew's school has a GREAT playground. Matthew of course had to show me all his new tricks he has learned since going to school and getting to play on this playground everyday for recess :) Miss Lilly took a little nap in her stroller.
Maddie in her rock'in shades! She also had on a pretty pink dress with her blue whale rubber boots!! NICE :) She is so loving her rubber boots lately though...she looks for mud puddles everywhere we go!




Here is one of the MANY new tricks MAtthew was proud to show me...jumping off various playgroud equipment...








New toys ROCK :) Lilly has been wanting to be more active...she is always trying to sit up and see what all the other kids are up too! So i thought it was time to break out the jumper!! She LOVES it!! She hasn't quite got the hang of jumping in it...but i think VERY soon she will be jumping up and down like crazy!





7 comments:

Janine said...

CUTE!!

I hope it is still nice when I get there!

Sissy said...

Matthew jumping makes my heart want to jump... Hunter is 9 and still scares me with his bravery antics:) Lilly will have so much fun I am sure in the new toy, it's good for those legs!

Cathy said...

Glad you got out to enjoy the nice weather! :)
They all look adorable!

Ana said...

Don't you just love beautiful weekends! I am eating it up while it lasts! Love the pictures of Maddie with her glasses LOL, she looks so cute. And wow Maddie is so bigggg! I can't believe it.

Love Matthews pictures...they are so cute when they show off their new tricks. d

Julie said...

Cute pics Michele. Just lovethe ones of Missy Maddie.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! How CUTE is Maddie?!?!

Lilly is getting SO big so fast. It's amazing how time flies, isn't it!

Love all your photos! :)

Angela said...

looks like a great weekend for everyone. Love all the photos and I am sure Lilly will be bouncing in no time. Have a great week!