Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fall fun...

Here goes...TONS of fall pics!! ENJOY!




These pics are for Uncle Andy! Matthew is loving his Manchester United football stocking cap!! He asked me to take these pics for you <3



Can you tell Lilly's had enough of the pics already!!! LOL
Matthew took this picture of me and Lilly...
Today we should have been at PJ's college homecoming in Grove City...unfortunately PJ had classes to take today for his ordination. We were so bummed they were on the same day as homecoming...we love going to Grove City and hanging out with Tom and Jennie and Toby, eating Chinese and letting the kids run wild together!! LOL
So while PJ is at his classes I took the kids outside to play in the massive amounts of leaves we have outside in our yard. They had so much fun throwing them and jumping in them, Lilly loved watching all the action! I of course took some pics and thought i would share them here on my blog :) I hope you all are having a lovely Saturday...
Umm...not sure why when i post pics there is more and more space inbetween each one?? Anyone else know why this is???
** YEAH Cathy...thanks, i fixed it :)











9 comments:

Sissy said...

Michelle! Those pictures are awesome, and the one of you and lily! wow! He's gonna have some talent behind the camera! I really love the pictures of miss lily in her little hat! too cute! I hope you plan to scrapbook those soon, they are awesome.

I had the same problem with my blog a while back. I think it has to do with what layout you are using when you post on your blog. I use html instead of the other and check for breaks in between...

I am sending your halloween decos to you this weekend.

Have a great day!

Angela said...

I love all the fall photos! Lots of new gorgeous fall photos to scrap!! The photo of you and Lilly is gorgeous!!!! Matthew is such a natural with the camera! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Hugs :)
PS
Lilly is getting such adorable chubby little cheecks she must be at LEAST 14 pounds! Is she crawling yet hehe :)

Monica said...

These are gorgeous pictures Michelle! I wish we had a true fall here! It's still in the 80's and 90's! Yuck! Lilly is getting so big and cute!

Julie said...

These pics are all just great Michelle. Love the ones in all the leaves.

Janine said...

Ah it's like Christmas in our house when you put new pics up!!!

They are all gorgeous - fall is looking lovely over there, it's really nice here too I shot a lovely wedding with all fall colours yesterday.

Can't wait to come over now, just one little week to go :)

The kids are adorable and Andy especially likes the ones of Matthew in his hat. The ones of Lilly are funny!! You are getting soooooo good with your camera - aren't you glad I went on and on about buying a 50mm? LOL!!

Jxx

Cathy said...

Great pictures girl!!! THey are are super adorable!!
Glad you had a fun day with the kids. :)

My blog does the same thing, only I delete all the extra spaces that go in between the pictures.

Ana said...

Awesome photos of the kids! You are really becoming a pro with your camera! I think I need some much needed lessons! LOL

The kids are getting so big, and yikes Lilly is growing so fast! Amazing how our babies are growing so fast.

Love the picture of you and Lilly! I agree Matthew is a great photographer. I must run in the family.

Unknown said...

i looooooove the fall pics of the kids! and the pic matthew took of you and miss lilly is just amazing. man, your kids are PROS with the camera.

Jane F. Smith said...

These are some adorable photos Michelle!!!