Tuesday, September 23, 2008

8 YEARS...




It's my anniversary today!!!!!!
PJ and I have been married for 8 years! WOW...i can hardly believe it!
We already celebrated on Saturday night because our weekdays seem to be so busy...we went to applebees for dinner...we decided to take the kids along too. We had a lovely meal...the kids were being so well behaved...Lilly fell asleep in her carseat and we were just enjoying spending time together...UNTIL this totally loud and obnoxious woman came into the resturant that knew PJ...she was unfortunately seated at the table next to us. She came right over and stuck her stupid head into the carseat and poked Lilly saying "Oh HI baby...oh are you sleeping...Oh i think i made her MAD"...Yeah no kidding...so Lilly of course started screaming and crying...i would too if that lady had been in my face. So i had to take her out of her seat to try and calm her down...it didn't work. I was so mad at this woman...we ended up having to leave...Lilly cried the whole way home and was so upset that PJ had to walk her around the house until she could calm down enough to nurse!!
As we were leaving the resturant the stupid woman had the cheek to say "It was nice meeting you...your baby seems very mad"....I just walked on by i couldn't even comment...WHO DOES THAT????????????????????
ANYWAY...back to the topic...
8 years...REALLY!!!
We are blessed...I have a wonderful hubby and 3 beautiful children.
I am looking forward to many many more years with PJ...
I LOVE YOU!! :)
PS...Matthew took the pics!!!! He is a natural with the camera!! ;)

11 comments:

Janine said...

Aw congrats!! I have it in my diary and even looked at this this morning and forgot to write it in my email to you. My head's away with the fairies!!

Cute photos Matthew!!!!!!

Can't believe that silly silly woman. Does she have no kids? She mustn't have a clue!!

Angela said...

Congratulations Michelle. I love the photos both your children are very good with the camera...How rude was that woman?!!!I probably wouldnt have handlesd it as gracefully as you. Jave a wonderful day!!

Cathy said...

Congrats PJ and Michelle!!! I'm sure you will have many more happy years.
That women is crazy!! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats to you and hubby! :) 8 years is a huge accomplishment. Heck, every year is an accomplishment!

I can't believe that woman. People should not walk up to infants or any children they don't know and just start poking at and talking to them. Poor Mommy!

TanishaRenee said...

WOW, Matthew took some pretty amazing pictures!!! Go Matthew!! You too look so darn cute together and girlie, you are radiating.

That lady seemed pretty obnoxious, she's probably clueless as to how bad she is- LOL!

Glad to hear all is well--Happy anniversary!

Things are progressing well on my end, too! I'm back at work (blech)! LOL!

The Gwynne Family said...

Wow has it really been 8years, where has the time gone. Many congratulations to you both x
As for that woman I don't think i would have been able to keep calm, i would show the mad irish side to you hehehe.

Julie said...

Congrats on your 8 years together. I would of been angry at that women too.

Unknown said...

oh michelle...super congrats on 8 years girl! you have such a beautiful family.

matthew took some awesome pics, way to go matthew!!! your kids are such naturals with the camera.

oh.my.gosh...you SO know i would not have been as calm as you were. why are people so darn stupid?!?!

Ana said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! 8 years and 3 gorgeous children! Congrats to you both!

I'm not sure I would have been as calm as you were! That is one of my biggest pet peeves is when the baby is sleeping and someone touches or talks to them. Sorry that she got Lilly so upset and you guys had to leave!

Fry Family said...

Awe how awful, on your anniversary! We celebrated 4 years last week, lucky for us, we had a quiet dinner with lauren.

Congrats! You have a wonderful family!

Monica said...

Happy Anniversary Michelle! What great pictures your little photographer took!