Saturday, September 13, 2008

Heelarious....


So my friend Debbie knows me too well i think...she found these on the internet and sent a the link to me...OH my goodness i am so getting some for Lilly!!!!!!! LOL
High heels for babies...PERFECT!
"Your little one will look fabulous in these soft crib shoes designed to look like high heels! Each pair of heelarious heels is packaged in a darling purse-shaped gift box, complete with a rhinestone closure. Leopard satin heel with black satin lining for infants size 0-6 months."
Here's a link to the website!
LOVE IT!!
Thanks for the link Debbie!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

These are fantastic! I can't wait to see the photos! hehehe

Angela said...

OMGosh that is the cuuuutest thing evaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Janine said...

HA HA!!!!

Vera said...

Those are too cute!

Ana said...

LOL...Darn it I wish they had these when Olivia was a baby. I'm sure Tyler woulnd't be to happy if I made him wear these.

They are totally adorable!