Monday, September 8, 2008

Today...

I miss Matthew :( I miss his chatter all day long...the million questions he asks me throughout the day...i miss eating lunch with him and reading his scooby do yogurt question to him to see if he knows the answer! I miss him...but i hope he is having FUN at school.





I also have to have a BIG shout out to team "Jerk Camp" {don't ask about the name!! LOL} because on Saturday they won the "Warren county great race"!!!!!! That is PJ on the far left...he is actually talking to me on the phone in this photo!! Winning prize was $1000!!!!!! Wooo Hoooooooo...CONGRATULATIONS...much deserved win guys! I am so proud :)
Lilly is 3 months old today and i cannot find my camera battery charger ANYWHERE :( So i can't snap any 3 month pics...i might cry :(
HAPPY 3 MONTHS Lilly.



10 comments:

Cathy said...

Aww, sorry you can't find your charger.. if you want I'll bring you down mine.
Congrats to Pj and gang!!
Sorry your missing Matthew so much today... its so sad how they grow up so fast..
Its seems like we went Sydney to school and she was 4 but when she comes home its like shes 7!

Angela said...

Oh I am so sorry you are missing Matthew.{{hugs}}

Yes, borrow Cathy's charger. We all need a 3 month bday pick of Miss Lilly.

Congrats ot PJ and team! That is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Why must you remind us all that he's in school all day :( lol....i miss him too ha...and i don't see him during the day!!

Wow i can't believe Lilly is already 3 months old!!!

PJ won by pure luck....all because he had a GPS and i only had a map LOL!!

-H

Janine said...

Awww I miss him and his chatter too :( Least you get to see him when he gets home from school!! Those are cute pictures though.

Really - 3 months since the day I made you feel all better by putting the cold cloth on your head?!!! The day me and mum and heather met the most annoying waitress of our lives at 6am? The day me and mum lay in her house like zombies while Matthew and Maddie went mental all around us? The day the awesomeness that is Miss Lilly-Bell came into the world?!!

Time goes WAY too quickly.

Unknown said...

Awww... I hope you were able to find your charger. Congrats to PJ. I hope you and Matthew find new ways to spend quality time together. I'm so dreading that part when my time comes.

Unknown said...

Luck? Ha! In addition to being the most well rounded and stunningly handsome team, it was PJ's well organized and prepared roommate that had the forethought to bring a GPS. 123 JERK CAMP!

-T

Michelle said...

LOL...PJ's team only won because i told PJ he couldn't come home unless he brought home the money...

Michelle.

Michelle said...

Janine...LOL
Yes that's exactly the day!
I am glad you were there to make me feel ALL better...i couldn't have done it without that cold wash cloth on my head!!!!! ;)
Seriously though...i am glad you were there :)

Anonymous said...

HaHa! I remember!!! Janine and I were wrecked and the house was in total shambles and Matthew and Maddie ate birthday cake all afternoon and were totally wired!
Good Times! Well worth it!

Dayami said...

Michelle, Im LOVING these pictures!!!
Did you find the charger??
Happy 3 months, Lilly!!!
Hugs,
Dayami ;)