Saturday, September 20, 2008

Saturday Afternoon...

LOVE Saturday afternoons...today the kids were playing so well together in the livingroom...i asked PJ to check on them to make sure they weren't getting up to something because they were being so good and quiet! LOL This is what they were up to..... Playing "cars"!! LOL LOVE the car they made...this really cracked me up...these kids have amazing imaginations...who would have thought you could make a Jeep out of a foot stool, plastic red chair, a Dora chair and the cup holder off our stroller!!! ;)


So...it's been 4 days in cloth diapers...things are going well. I actually really like them...and NO it isn't gross washing them out...i don't really mind it at all. They are soft and CUTE...and Lilly seems to like them too!! :) So far so GOOD!




Yes...Saturday afternoons are also GREAT for torturing your family for pictures!!! hehe... I made everyone go outside today to snap a couple of family pics...Madison was having NONE of it...she was so grumpy about the whole thing because i wouldn't let her hold her big bottle of lotion in the picture....i had to bribe Matthew to co-operate by telling him he could take a couple of pictures IF he smiled nice for me, PJ and Lilly just went along with it...so here are a couple i liked. The first one PJ took of me and Lilly...the 2nd one i took of PJ and Lilly then the 3rd one is the one and only Family picture that actually looked half decent...LOL It was taken using the timer on my camera and a tripod :)










I hope you all had a lovely Saturday afternoon...
PJ shared his Great Race winnings with me...so I went shopping and got a few fall clothes, LOVE em!



11 comments:

brooke2916 said...

Michelle, I LOVE all your pictures :) Such a beautiful family you have! The pic of the kids playing cars is fantastic... it'll be a great layout I'm sure! Hope you're doing good :)

Adrienne said...

:o) Love the Hulk shirt, grrrrr!

I'm trying to remember now how I found your blog.... It was linked from somewhere, I'm sure....

Janine said...

We LOVE these pics michelle!!!!!!!!! The family ones are adorable - can you send them to me full size so I can have them printed? I love the one of Lilly and PJ and the one of your with her where she is doing an impression of Maddie's famous 'poo poo lip'!!!!!! So cute.

Those two are hilarious playing cars! They really do have great imaginations!!

You are so cool taking a family portrait with the camera on the tripod - I've never even attempted that LOL!!!

xxx

Janine said...

PS - YAY for new Fall clothes! PJ rocks for sharing the cash with you :)

Jane F. Smith said...

what a sweet family pic!!! you have an adorable family Michelle!!!
I love the pic of the kids playing cars!!! too cute!

The Gwynne Family said...

So you are using the cloth nappies, nice one.
I just love your kids great imaginations, oh how they take after their mother.
Have a great week x

Lori said...

Hey Michelle! It's someone from the past, Lori(llkscrap) from sb.com. I was on Creative Scrappers blog and saw your layout. I can't believe how big your kids are. Congrats on the new baby. The pics are just adorable.

Michelle said...

Lori...if you read this, PLEASE PM me at SB.Com...i miss chatting with you. I am so glad you got in contact with me here...shoot me a PM or email...my email addy is cathcartp@verizon.net

LOVE Michelle.

TanishaRenee said...

You have such a beautiful family Michelle!!! Your 2 older children are the spitting image of your hubby, but Lilly is mommy's girl all the way...wow the resemblance...

Maddie and Matthew are so creative!! I'm glad the quiet revealed something good, I know when things get quiet in my house, I hit the floor running because something is up! LOL!

Ana said...

Awesome pics! Love them all, but especially the family portrait!

WOW Lilly is getting so big! She is gorgeous I love her smile!

LOL at Mattie & Matthew! Isn't it amazing how creating they can be? I love it!

Fry Family said...

Michelle, do you find the cloth diapers easier and handier? I am seriously thinking about switching, and wondering if they are worth it... Like when you go to town, how do you deal? Just place them in plastic baggies? I am so torn.