Saturday, September 27, 2008

Lilly and her new "friends"

The joys of having a big brother!! LOL Matthew decided to switch Lilly's cute little winnie the pooh toys for his Transformer robots!!! LOL She doesn't seem to mind too much! She "oooooh" and "Cooooo" at them for about 30 minutes! It was just too cute not to snap a couple of pics :)





I love this picture! She is such a wee sweetie. We can't help but just LOVE her. :)


so this weekend is another quiet and relaxing time together :)
I have laundry going...
house all picked up...
Maddie and Lilly napping...
Matthew is over at his friends Tatum's house...
PJ is working on his motorcycle...
and I am blogging :)
We watched a couple of movies this weekend too...
Heather and I watched "Step up" cause my sister Janine LOVES this movie...sorry Janine it was CHEESY BISCUITS...and i like cheesy biscuits sometimes but this was not good LOL ;)
I made PJ watch "Baby Mama" with me...it was pretty poor too. The acting was terrible...and it wasn't as funny as i thought it would be.

17 comments:

Angela said...

OK I was so LOL t the transformers! Too cute and I agree with you that pic of lilly is perfection!!!!!

Julie said...

How cute are those pics of Lilly. Just adorable.

Cathy said...

I agree, Lilly is perfection! :)
That is tooo funny that Matthew hung transformers for her. What a great big brother she has.

Jane F. Smith said...

wonderful photos of your wee sweetie!!! sounds like things are going well!!!

Janine said...

Oh my goodness these photos are gorgeous. She changes every time I see her!! I can see her so much like Matthew now!! So cute that he put his transformers up for her.....soooo cute!!

HOW HOW HOW can you not like Step Up??????? Channing Tatum in a tank top? PUHLEASE!!!!!!! It's amazing lol! Make sure you rent Step Up 2 next :)

xxxxxx

Michelle said...

Step up 2 is on the way...
Channing Tatum is so not good looking!!!!!!! I just said to PJ that if the main guy in the movie had been at least good looking it would have been worth the watch...LOL

Anonymous said...

STEP UP 2??!! LOL....well i will be over again on Friday night to watch that to!! I thought he was HOT!!! But the movie was pure cheese balls...hahaha!

-H

Unknown said...

omgosh...i was cracking up at CHEESY BISCUITS...dying laughing

and yes, i agree with janine that Channing Tatum is HOT HOT HOT...oh yes, sweet hotness...step up 2 is ok but i didn't like it as well as the first

lilly is the sweetest little thing, those pics are adorable

and i was so laughing at the transformers...

Monica said...

That is too cute! What a sweet brother!

Sissy said...

That is toooo cute! I love the last picture too! Some days I worry if I got enough baby pics... My poor next one will really hate the camera! lol!

Unknown said...

How funny! Big brothers are the best, aren't they? She will grow up liking both flowery things and the dirt they grow in, too. ;)

Lydia Siegel said...

HAHA! I couldnt help, but lauguh. Love her new little friends :). She is so beautiful and I see why you love that last pictures.

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! And how cute that he swapped out the toys!

brooke2916 said...

LOL! How cute that your son shared his toys!! She is SO precious!

Lal said...

Thanks for the comment on my mini! I've always followed your work on sb.com! BTW, you take some awesome pics!! :)

Lal said...

OOPS! I seem to have made a mistake! It wasn't you who left a comment! There was a link to your blog in their comment! Either way, I still love your work! :)

Kelly said...

Love the transformers!! That is what is hanging right??? Thanks for stopping by, I am sooo busy lately. Yeah... and like you need to eay low cal ice cream chickie! Love ya!