Friday, September 19, 2008

I'm back!!!!!

Well i still have NO charger...it is taking forever to get here...my friend Cathy stopped by last night and let me borrow her charger...i think she was sick of me whining!! LOL ;) She also brought Lilly the cutest little hand knit cardigan and booties and hat! So sweet :)
So i was VERY excited to get my battery charged up so i could snap some pics of my girls this morning...Lilly is changing so much, she is so nosey and easily distracted. She is really trying hard to sit up by herself especially when we put her in her little bouncy seat...she doesn't like to sit back anymore...she wants to see the world. :)


she is SERIOUSLY into these at the moment...she cannot get enough of her hands...they are fascinating to her...i love watching her play with her hands...






Miss Madison...always up to something goofy!! LOL They were playing with the stuffed animals this morning and the basket was their motorcycle helmet...she was taking the animals to the DR on her motorcycle...LOL {which was the glider!} Madison is still really LOVING preschool...she is so excited to go the 2 days a week...i think she would go everyday if she was allowed!! Every morning she asks "Do i go to Preschool today??"...she is always disappointed when i say "No, not today".





It's good to be back :)
Be on the lookout for MORE pics...i took tons today and plan on taking lots over the weekend.




7 comments:

Angela said...

LOL at Madison:) Wow Lilly is really changing. I think she is getting even cuter if that was even possible?! Have a wonderful weekend! Cant wait to see some more pics!!

Janine said...

Lilly is just soooooo like you. She looks more like you than Maddie did. She's so cute, I love her chin dimple beyond belief. And the way she plays with her hands. I just can't wait to see her again.

LOL at Maddie with the basket on her head. I love their goofy wee games they play, never ceases to entertain me!! Remember the day she was forcing Benji to hide behind the curtain to hide from the alligators?!

GLAD YOU ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

SWEETEST GIRLS EVER :)

-H xoxo

Cathy said...

they are so cute!! I can't believe how much Lilly has changed!!! I was shocked at her trying to sit up.

Emily saw me reading this and she says" Lilly, cute...
then I asked who Madison was, and she says, thats my friend. :) To cute.

Julie said...

Just love the pics Michelle. Your girls are just too adorable

Monica said...

Lilly has changed so much! It's amazing to me how fast they grow up. Daniel loves his hands too and puts them in his mouth constantly!

Madison is too cute with that basket on her head! Glad she likes school so much!

Fry Family said...

She is so adorable... I'm getting the itch for another baby. My BF is due soon with a girl, maybe that will cure the itch for a while!

I love some of the shots you took, her eyes are so pretty! And I agree, that chin is adorable!

PS did you get the link to the new site?