Monday, July 16, 2007

Amusement park fun...















































Well yesterday we spent a very fun day at Waldamere Amusement and water park...we didn't go to the water park part as the weather wasn't to be good...but it turned out to be AWESOME! We still had tons of fun on the rides...the kids wanted to ride every ride going...even Madison...she had no fear of the rides at all. The kids were so good.
I have to say the funniest thing i saw all day was PJ riding on the Froggie Hopper with the little kids!!! LOL I made him go on it because Madison wanted to ride it...and i thought maybe she would freak out once it got going...she did fine...and i got a good laugh at PJ's legs dangling from the ride!! Too funny...
Heather and PJ also made me go on the Skyride...it was AWFUL...i am SCARED of heights...so this was the worst ride for me...the pic of Heather and I was taken up in that ride...i held the camera out and she pushed the button....it gave such a freak attack...i had to close my eyes the rest of the ride or i would have barfed!!! LOL Even looking at that picture now is bringing back all the sicky feelings!!! hehe...
LOVE the pic of Cathy and Sydney just chilling on the Skyride...they seemed to like it!!
Of course it wouldn't be a trip to the Amusement park without getting some cotton candy!!! Madison had some for the first time... :)
What a FUN day....Thanks Terry and Cathy for inviting us along!! :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are such cute pictures. I laughed so hard at the one with PJs big long legs dangling LOL!! Reminds me of all our kid photos with dad sitting on Santas lap with us. :)

How come your pictures don't post at full size anymore? I used to steal them and print them off for myself hee hee!!

Janine
PS - Is it possible that Maddie has gotten bigger already??? Thank goodness I am seeing them in September!

Cathy said...

Your very welcome!! We had a great time as well!!

I would have to say PJ on the frog hopper was the funniest thing all day!!

jenney said...

Looks like a great day!!

cherie said...

What fun photos. Looks like a wonderful day.

Unknown said...

looooooove the pics girl...pj on the frog hopper was the funniest thing EVAH! and tell him i said he has the cutest mohawk ever! joey soooooo wants on and my mom wont let him get one.

~Nancy~ said...

OH wow.. I'm affraid of heights too!! I would never go in rides like that.. ! So glad you made it.. hehe! Love the cute pictures!!!! TFS! XOXO Nancy

Ana said...

Awesome pictures Michelle. Love the pic of PJ on the Froggie Hopper...how funny. And totally loving his mohawk...he looks so handsome w/a little rock funk in there. LUCKY GIRL!

And the pic of Cathy - they look like they are having a great time.

We too took Ms. Olivia this weekend to the local fair and she rode this ride...of course she too was having a blast. Nothing like her mother ... I too am terrified of heights so my niece went w/her.

Jen said...

Looks like fun! I love the carousel pics the best! Too cute!

Tanya said...

What supper fun pictures!! Looks like you had the best of times!!

Jane F. Smith said...

Looks like a fun happy day...some great shots!!!

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic day. It looks like so much fun. Great photos to capture the memories.