Tuesday, July 3, 2007

HEY!!!


Gosh...it has been a while since i last blogged!

With the wedding then Creation Music Festival 07 or a week i have not been around.

Last week PJ and I took 16 teens and some families to Creation Music Festival in Mount Union PA...it was AMAZING and so fun!! We were there for 6 days...rain and shine. Camping in tents... :) I will be posting more on this shortly...i have to upload my pictures onto my computer. For now i just wanted to let you all know i am still alive and well. i have something exciting to share with you too but i can't tell until Thursday so make sure you check back!!!! ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you secret is hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait till thursday!

Anonymous said...

I was wrecking my brain as to what this could be, and I thought "maybe she is up the duff??".

THEN I REMEMBERED!!!!!!!

LOL!

Anonymous said...

hahaha...janines funny!!!

Cathy said...

Thats not fair your sisters know!! hehehe
tell me... It's only another hour and 1/2 and it's thursday!!

Unknown said...

hello girl....it's thursday and i'm here......spill it sister