Friday, July 20, 2007

Gorgeous girls, Mohawks and a page to share...























Hey!!
So i have started watching my friends little girls...Sydney is the same age as Matthew {they go to Preschool together} and Emily is one! They are the cutest little things! Emily LOVES to pose for the camera...she always gives me the most lovely smiles...Sydney is much like Matthew and hides behind her hair...although i did manage to get one very cute picture of her and Matthew together...looking at the camera!! LOL
This was there first week here and i have to say that they are so well behaved...Emily is the best baby EVER...she is so easy to watch. Sydney is no trouble at all either...her and Matthew get along quite well...and they don't get into too much mischeif!!! ;)



So PJ decided it was time Matthew had a Mohawk! Actually Matthew decided he wanted one...when he first saw Daddy's Mohawk he wasn't sure about it...but PJ has had his for about 3 weeks now and i guess it grew on Matthew because he said the other day "Daddy...i think i want you to cut me a Mohawk now..." ROCK ON LITTLE DUDE!!


I also created another page using my OPAAT August kit...the fabric ROCKS...i love it. My sister also took the picture and i found it on my memory stick...sweet surprise...i LOVE it!! thanks girlie! :)

6 comments:

Cathy said...

Awww, too cute!! Love those pictures!!
That is soo cute that Matthew wanted his haircut like his daddy's..
Glad you enjoy watching our girls! :)

FYI: I did get a picture of Emily pouting!!! I'm going to have to show some of the people at church!!

~Nancy~ said...

Awwww.. look at your little dude with his new hairdo.. hehe! So cute!!! And love your new layout.. you're really ROCKING the OPAAT kits!!!! Have a great weekend!! Hugs Nancy

Anonymous said...

Aw Matthew looks so much like PJ, it's crazy!!

They are cute little girls! You are so used to having all these little boys running around playing transformers and army guys :)

I love that picture too...I knew it would be cute when I saw the moment. I'm so glad it turned out and made such a nice layout :)

Jx

Jane F. Smith said...

great shots!!! love the ones of the little girl!

Ana said...

You take such awesome pictures! Love the pics of the girls and of course how can you not totally melt at Matthew with his mohank!

Jen said...

What gorgeous girls, and the mohawk pics.. to die for!! So cute and fun! Your LO is great like they all are! I love your LOs!