Thursday, July 19, 2007

OPAAT August kit...









I have been working away here with the http://www.onepageatatime.com/ August kit...the link here will take you to a picture of the kit. it has such YUMMY fabric in it...i have never used fabric on a layout before so it was fun to give it a go. I made these funky flowers...so easy and cute! I have more stuff to come...but thought i would go ahead and start uploading!! Thanks for checking out my blog...
Oh i should mention that my sister Janine took the photos of Matthew...it was a nice surprise to find them on my camera! She is always so good at capturing moments like these....i love it. These are a couple of my fav pics now. :)




I am heading to Erie today for some shopping...hope you all have a lovely day!

7 comments:

Angela said...

Always a treat to see your work! I just adore your style! Have a wonderful day shopping! :)

Cathy said...

Great work Michelle, I can't believe you sewed on those letters, great idea!!
Have fun in Erie!!!

Anonymous said...

I love how you stitched round the letters, that's fab!!!

I forgot I took those pictures when PJ was talking LOL!! That was a good little surprise for you!

LOVE the fabric flowers too - that would make an awesome wedding invite.

Jxx

Jen said...

Great LOs! I love the detail.

~Nancy~ said...

Awesome work again girlie!!! wooww.. Absolutely love the funky flowers!! You're so creative!!!!!Hope you had a nice shopping day! XOXO

jenney said...

Cute layouts!!

Tanya said...

This is beautiful work Michelle!!
I love seeing your work!!