Thursday, July 5, 2007

SURPRISE....












I GOT INKED!! LOL
I got my first Tattoo today!!
Sorry for the wait on the surprise but we got my appointment all mixed up and i thought it was 9 this morning, my Dad thought it was 5 tonight...turns out it was 3pm!!! LOL


I got a Celtic love knot symbolising marriage and then the 2 stars represent my kids {Matthew and madison}...
So did it hurt???

YES! But it wasn't awful...it was more annoying just like Heather said it would be! I just wanted to yell "STOP IT..." and swat his hand away!!! LOL I have to say the stars hurt the worst of all!!
I chewed gum like it was going out of style...and squeezed my arm...PJ took some pics {even though he is not at all happy about the tattoo}...

So thanks for being excited along with me...even those who didn't know what they were being excited about!!

My girls in Critique group 2 were cracking me up with their ideas of what it might be...
*A baby
*Running a 5K
*A new car
*A drivers license!!! LOL
*An SLR camera for all my scrappy friends!!!

Gosh....you guys kept me entertained!





10 comments:

Ana said...

You are killing....WHAT"S THE SURPRISE???????????????????

Anonymous said...

OH MY WORD!!!!!!!!! It's fabulous, I LOVE it!!!!

Wow Im sure those starts really did hurt, all that black - ouch!!

It really looks great - you described it so well. An annoying, wanting to swat him away pain - that's just what it is like!

Awesome!

Ana said...

OH MY GOD!!!!!!! I LOVE IT Michelle! Its gorgeous!!!
Ok, never in a million years would I have guessed this was your surprise.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT SOOOOOO MUCH MICK!!!!!!!!!!!!! So cute!! Don't worry...we'll have PJ tatted up in no time haha!!

Cathy said...

LOL Awesome!!! Looks like your neck is all red and swelled...

Looks great though, I couldn't do it.

marcibun said...

OUCH! I love the idea of it. Not sure I could go through with it though. As far as tats go, its a very nice one!

Michelle said...

Way cool!!!!!!!! Love it! ;)

Anonymous said...

OMG girlie! This is amazing!! WWOOOW!!! It's beautiful and soooo cool! XOXO Nancy

Anonymous said...

That is a surprise!!!

Angela said...

YOUCH! I have several tattoos but I've heard the neck is pretty sensitive. It looks really cool tho!