Monday, July 9, 2007

July 4th pics...












We spent the day with my sister and her hubby..
My parents came to the parade too...which is the first time they have been to the parade since we moved here 10 years ago!!!!!!!!!! {i have to admit though that last year was my first year at the parade!! LOL}

It was fun...and it didn't rain on us until near the end!! hehe

Matthew was totally excited to see the shopping cart man...last year he wanted a trumpet soooooooo badly....but the shopping cart man freaked me out and i didn't get him a trumpet...he was soooooooo sad all day. This year i promised to get him one...so his little eyes lit up when he saw that cart being pushed down the street towards him....he got his trumpet...and gave us all a headache the rest of the day by blowing into it!!! LOL

Also...you'll notice in the pics that my Dad is pouring tea into 3 cups....only IRISH people would bring hot tea to the 4th of July parade on a 80 degree day!!! LOL {ok so it wasn't 80 degrees but it was still HOT!

We went back to my sisters house for a BBQ and to relax the rest of the afternoon.

It was a great day...so fun!





7 comments:

Cathy said...

LOL LOL I noticed that about your dad pouring in the tea... and though only you guys!! hehe

But, thats why we love you! :)

Anonymous said...

LOL about the tea!!! Remember aunt Ann bringing hot tea to the beach?!!

Looked fun :)

Mum and Heather are wearing the same outfit...LOL!

Janinexx

~Nancy~ said...

Hehehe.. Love hot tea! I'm having some right now overhere!!!!!! hehe!!! (just came back from work.. so that's the first thing I did since the weather is really bad right now). Love the fun pics!!!! XOXO Nancy

Angela said...

Looks like a fun day! Mathew looks adorable with hi trumpet! :)

Ana said...

Great pics of the parade...Miss Madison & Matthew look sooo cute in that pic.

Anonymous said...

EwWwwwww...i hate this pic of me....my face looks like a white balloon!!!!

Jen said...

Looks like so much fun! You have a beautiful family! I LoLed about the tea! I can relate!