Friday, July 13, 2007

Here they are....








Well...here are the layouts from the sneak peek below!
I also have them posted in my gallery.
You'll notice the first one i tried a new view...LOVING it...i will be turning the page more often...FUN :)

I have been on the go again this week...my hubby has been singing with a group at a camp so i have been going up there with him. Tonight is the last night :)

Gosh...i am having a hard time typing with these nails i got for my sisters wedding...they are getting sooooooo long now, it's time for them to come off!! LOL


**Oh....before i forget Scrappin Trends is having a virtual crop on the weekend of CHA {July 20th-22nd}...they have TONS of games planned and some of the prizes will be new items from CHA!!! You won't want to miss it!! :) http://www.scrappintrends.com/ just tell them i sent you over!!! hehe...




Thanks.

5 comments:

cherie said...

great layouts!

~Nancy~ said...

Girlie.. you keep amazing me with your awesome creations! I totally adore what you did here! WOWW!!! So much inspiration (as always.. hehe) Talk to you soon! XOXO Nancy

Jen said...

These LOs are amazing! I wish I had your talent! Somehow I've missed your blog and I'm not sure how!

Anonymous said...

These are GORGEOUS! I love the heather and brian one it is soooo cute!

I really need to send you those Buddy pics so you can sprinkle some Michelle Magic on them :)

Janinexxx

Anonymous said...

PS I took my nails off last night...OWWWWW!!!!!

My little finger on the left hand - I did it too quick and took most of my nail off. It bleed and everything. I was deeply unhappy :(

My nails are like poop now. I will have to blog about them, they are that bad.

Janinexx